Friday, July 10, 2015

The Best Summer Dress

  

I can't think of any piece of clothing I love more than a dress with pockets. It is the perfect summer wardrobe staple. My favorite blog, Treasures & Travels, designed a shop full of the coolest products and this dress is one of them. It fits perfectly and was just the dress to wear when I visited Lake Michigan in Chicago last weekend. And how beautiful is the lake? I felt like I was at the Ocean, which I have been wanting to go to for so long. I was in the city with my friend Hannah, and we rode bikes along the city streets till we reached this pretty beach. Toes in the sand, the sound of the waves, and a perfect sunny day. Seriously though, if you are heading to the beach this sumer, this dress is the way to go. 

Dress: Treasures & Travels 


 Aleah Eileen. 







No comments:

Post a Comment