Thursday, February 11, 2016

Favorite Beauty Products!
















All of these products are items I have pretty recently purchased, and I am obsessed with them all! I just want to share them with everyone.





1. C.O Bigelow Rose Salve: 
I use this heavenly salve as a lip balm, although it has many different uses (listed on the tin.) It smells heavenly and is just so cute, plus it does it job well. These little tins are around $8 and I purchased mine at Bath & Body Works. It's THE BEST!




2. Colour Pop Lippie Stix: 
Seriously, such a good lipstick. Mine is the color "Brink" and is a matte lipstick. It is such a good neutral color, its minimal but still gives pop of color. And it feels light which is nice! The best part is that they are only $5 on the Colour Pop website. 



3. Barr Co. Oatmeal Hand Cream:
I was first drawn to this product because of its beautiful design. Seriously, it's so pretty. Then I tried it and fell in love. The smell of it is wonderful! And it's the perfect product to carry around with me every where I go for when my hands get dry. 


4. Black Opium Perfume by Yves Saint Laurent (First Photo): 
 Try it!! I bought a sample size from Amazon and I can't wait to buy the real deal. I can't really explain how it smells, just know that it is amazing. 



I'm so happy to have discovered these products. I love them all and wear them everyday basically. I love the simplicity and beauty of each product, and I love having small things to make me feel and look confident.

*I'll be posting a clothes edition as well as a home decoration edition soon! 



Aleah Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment